School news 8th November 2018
- REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY – Wreath Laying at the memorial at 2.00pm followed by the Remembrance service at St Peter’s Church at 2.45 pm. All welcome.
- Two Teaching Assistants required. See here for more details.
- Interesting in a rewarding career as a teacher? The DPSCITT – the number 1 rated training course in the country – is now recruiting. Click here for more.
- Open Days for next year’s Reception class. Spread the word!
- Swimming payment requested for this term please. We need this to keep our pool viable.
- Coming up – Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00 Link here
- Our November Reading Challenge #Doyouknow? has begun Link here
- Interested in volunteering? We need more volunteers to help hear readers at the school. If you are interested, please email me email@example.com
- The Christmas Fayre will soon be upon us! (Friday 30th Nov – 17.30). An early request for anyone who wants to sing at the open mic event – see here.
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY 11th – Wreath Laying at the memorial at 2.00pm followed by the Remembrance service at St Peter’s Church at 2.45 pm
Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00
Monday 26th – NON PUPIL DAY
Friday 30th – PTA Christmas Fayre 17.30 – 19.00
Tuesday 11th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 12th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 19th – Christmas Dinner
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.