School news 22nd November 2018
“Growing together in mind, body and spirit”
Showing a love of reading: thank you to Mr Lee and the staff for putting on a lovely hot chocolate reading evening. Take a look this – the importance of reading:
- Monday is a non-pupil day.
- Behaviour rules made clear. Please read here.
- The menu has a couple of changes to desserts and dairy free options. We have amended the allergen analysis as we had a couple of products that were not dairy free. There are small changes in week 2 and 3. Current menu here.
- Applications for a place in our Reception classes for September 2019 open now. Places available – see here and spread the word!
- Christmas events – all dates are below.
- Welcome to Mrs Lynagh-Smith who joins us as a teaching assistant in Rowan class.
- Book fair next Wednesday. More here.
- Please remember you need permission from the Headteacher to take your child out of school for medical appointments or for any other reason.
- Teaching Assistant required. See here for more details.
- Swimming payment requested for this term please. We need this to keep our pool viable.
- Coming up – Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00 Link here
- Our November Reading Challenge #Doyouknow? has begun Link here
- Interested in volunteering? We need more volunteers to help hear readers at the school. If you are interested, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christmas Fayre is 5pm, Friday 30th Nov.
- Mufti day for the Christmas Fayre tombola is Friday 23rd November. More here.
- Father Christmas’s grotto ticket information here.
- Did you know only 1% of Christmas goods remain in use six months after sale. WHAT A WASTE!! St Peter’s Eco Christmas Ideas – click here to download.
- An early request for anyone who wants to sing at the open mic event – see here
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
Friday 23rd – Mulfi day for Christmas Fayre.
Monday 26th – NON PUPIL DAY
Friday 30th – PTA Christmas Fayre 17.00 – 19.00
Friday 7th December – Late Night Shopping – 5:45pm meet at the Public Hall
Tuesday 11th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 12th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 19th – Christmas Dinner
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.