School news 15th November 2018
“Growing together in mind, body and spirit”
Keeping your children safe. This week, Devon CAP finished their work with the children. Ask your child what they learnt. Hopefully they will tell you about ‘Safe, Strong and Free’ and be able to name their ‘Trusted Adults’.
- There have been many reports of pupils playing Fortnite and other over-age games. Please read my notice to parents about this here.
- Please – no riding bikes or scooters on the playground at all times.
- Teaching Assistant required. See here for more details.
- Interesting in a rewarding career as a teacher? The DPSCITT – the number 1 rated training course in the country – is now recruiting. Click here for more.
- Please note the time of the Christmas Fayre is 5pm, not 5:30pm as previously stated. (Friday 30th Nov)
- Mufti day for the Christmas Fayre tombola is Friday 23rd November. More here.
- Father Christmas’s grotto ticket information here.
- Did you know only 1% of Christmas goods remain in use six months after sale. WHAT A WASTE!! St Peter’s Eco Christmas Ideas – click here to download.
- An early request for anyone who wants to sing at the open mic event – see here
- Swimming payment requested for this term please. We need this to keep our pool viable.
- Coming up – Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00 Link here
- Our November Reading Challenge #Doyouknow? has begun Link here
- Interested in volunteering? We need more volunteers to help hear readers at the school. If you are interested, please email me email@example.com
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY 11th – Wreath Laying at the memorial at 2.00pm followed by the Remembrance service at St Peter’s Church at 2.45 pm
Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00
Friday 23rd – Mulfi day for Christmas Fayre.
Monday 26th – NON PUPIL DAY
Friday 30th – PTA Christmas Fayre 17.00 – 19.00
Tuesday 11th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 12th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 19th – Christmas Dinner
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.