Cherry - Yr1 & 2
Miss Hume (Mon-Thurs) and Ms Lewis (Fri).
The other adults in this class are: Mrs Bishop & Miss Parsons.
October 26th – 30th Half term.
December 18th – End of Autumn term.
Important information for the week:
- Equipment every child needs Pupils will need to bring:
- a water bottle and coat. Please put names on everything.
- do not bring anything else. If you can avoid bringing in a school bag, please do so.
- bikes and scooters will not be allowed on site.
- Clubs – Multi-skills. Thursdays 3:30 – 4:30pm in the Hall. This is an opportunity for your child to develop their agility, balance and coordination with one of our new PE teachers, Ms Betty. Ms Betty will be teaching Cherry class on a Thursday afternoon in Autumn Term – but would love for pupils from Willow (who are in the same pod) to join in too. Please sign up using the club sheet.
Please ensure if your child has an inhaler or other medication that it is named and given to Miss Hume / Ms Lewis.
Cherry class will swim during Wednesday afternoons. Please ensure your child has a named swimming kit and hat.
As PE is on Thurday afternoons, please send your child into school in the morning wearing their PE kit and school jumper / cardigan, plus tracksuit trousers.
Please find Read Write Inc books and weekly spellings on our Google Classroom for Cherry & Willow Bubble.