School news 29th November 2018
“Growing together in mind, body and spirit”
Have you seen how great the new menu is? It is proving very popular with the children and the number of children enjoying it are shooting up. If you haven’t given it a go yet, I thoroughly recommend it – Current menu here.
- Easy fundraising for our PTA! Do you shop online at Christmas? Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation every time you shop http://www.easyfundraising.
- Please remember – if your child has been sick they need to be off school for 48 hours. This is to stop the spread. We are currently experiencing this in school – so beware!
- Christmas events – all dates are below.
- Applications for a place in our Reception classes for September 2019 open now. Places available – see here and spread the word!
- Teaching Assistant required. See here for more details.
- Swimming payment requested for this term please. We need this to keep our pool viable.
- Christmas Fayre is 5pm, Friday 30th Nov.
- Did you know only 1% of Christmas goods remain in use six months after sale. WHAT A WASTE!! St Peter’s Eco Christmas Ideas – click here to download.
- An early request for anyone who wants to sing at the open mic event – see here
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
Friday 30th – PTA Christmas Fayre 17.00 – 19.00
Friday 7th December – Late Night Shopping – 5:45pm meet at the Public Hall
Tuesday 11th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 12th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 19th – Christmas Dinner
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.