School news 1st November 2018
- Cleaner required urgently – please spread the word. Link here.
- Coming up – Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00 Link here
- Our November Reading Challenge #Doyouknow? has begun Link here
- Interested in volunteering? We need more volunteers to help hear readers at the school. If you are interested, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking has again become an issue outside of the school. Before half term, a seriously ill lady was prevented from getting out due to cars parked across her drive. I don’t think anyone would want to prevent residents from getting out of their own drive, especially those who are ill. Please can we take more care where we park.
- The Christmas Fayre will soon be upon us! (Friday 30th Nov – 17.30). An early request for anyone who wants to sing at the open mic event – see here.
- Open Days for next year’s Reception class. Spread the word!
- Come and find out how to be plastic aware and how to do a plastic free packed lunch.
- Swimming payment requested for this term please. We need this to keep our pool viable.
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
Friday 2nd – Year 2 Trip – Dinoworld
REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY 11th – Wreath Laying at the memorial at 2.00pm followed by the Remembrance service at St Peter’s Church at 2.45 pm
Thursday 22nd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.45 – 19.00
Monday 26th – NON PUPIL DAY
Friday 30th – PTA Christmas Fayre 17.30 – 19.00
Tuesday 11th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 12th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 19th – Christmas Dinner
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.