School news 18th Oct 2018
On Tuesday 30th October, we will be celebrating the library opening with a book themed day.
All children are allowed to dress up as a book character, or bring in some props about a story they love.
- The new menu is now available here. It looks great!
- Open Days for next year’s Reception class. Spread the word!
- Cleaner required. Please see here.
- Uniform reminder – socks must be white or grey. This has always been the uniform policy.
- Snacks reminder – these foods are not allowed at snack time:
- Snacks such as crisps,
- Cereal bars.
- Chocolate coated biscuits or wafers,
- Meat and pastry products such as sausage rolls or pies.
- Come and find out how to be plastic aware and how to do a plastic free packed lunch.
- TA required – please spread the word!
- Swimming payment requested for this term please. We need this to keep our pool viable.
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
Friday 19th October – Family Film night
Monday 22nd – Friday 26th – HALF TERM
Tuesday 30th October – Official Library Opening
Thursday 1st – Year 1 Trip – Dinoworld
Friday 2nd – Year 2 Trip – Dinoworld
Friday 23rd – Hot Chocolate Reading Event 17.30 – 19.00
Monday 26th – NON PUPIL DAY
Friday 30th – PTA Christmas Fayre 17.30 – 19.00
Tuesday 11th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 12th – KS1 Nativity 10.00 – 11.00
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.