School news 13th December 2018
“Growing together in mind, body and spirit”
A key part of our motto is ‘growing together’ and being involved in our community. Over the Christmas season we visit a good number of care homes to bring some Christmas joy to the residents. Here is Rowan class performing ‘The Days of Christmas’ at the Wave Cafe. Nice work!
- Please sign this petition about school funding.
- KS2 parents – you need to read and fill in a form about the Carol Concert next week here.
- We finish at 1:30pm on the last day of term (21st) – please let us know if you need us to keep your child until 3:30pm.
- Christmas dinner is on Wednesday next week.
- Thursday 20th – End of term service at St Peter’s Church – 10am – all welcome. We will also need volunteers to help us with our walk down there.
- Easy fundraising for our PTA! Do you shop online at Christmas? Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation every time you shop http://www.easyfundraising.
- Applications for a place in our Reception classes for September 2019 open now. Places available – see here and spread the word!
- Swimming details here. – updated
- Club details here. – updated
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2018
Wednesday 19th – Christmas Dinner
Thursday 20th – End of term service at St Peter’s Church – 10am – all welcome.
Thursday 20th – KS2 Christmas Performance, St Peter’s Church 18.00 – 19.15
Friday 21st – Last Day of Term – 1:30pm finish.