Need To Know 9th December 2017
What’s going on next week?
Need to know:
- Some parents have not yet contributed their £10 per child (max £20) towards the cost of swimming this term. Remember, we run this at a loss, so contributions are essential to keep this going at the school. You can pay online or at the school office.
- Christmas dinner is on Thursday.
- We finish next Friday at 1:30pm. Please let me know if you have a problem with this. email@example.com
ALL KS2 PARENTS – Have you filled in the arrangements for you child? Read here.
We are looking forward to sharing our KS2 Carol Service with you on Thursday 14th December at 6pm at St Peter’s Church. Please remember to bring your tickets along with you to this festive event. We are delighted that everyone has taken up our two ticket per KS2 family offer, it does however mean that we have no surplus tickets to put into the hat for reallocation to those families who said that they would like to be entered into the draw for extra tickets. All tickets have now been allocated and should be finding their way home to you.
Want to purchase a recording? Read here.
- Wednesday 13th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from (Leave school at 12.50pm to walk to the church. Please can children be collected from the church at 4pm)
- Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church (Please can KS2 meet us at the church at 8.30am)
- Thursday 14th December- Christmas Lunch
- The popular ‘Understanding children Solihull course’ is running again at St Peter’s. It had overwhelmingly positive feedback last year. Read here.
- Now is the time to apply for your place in Reception at the school. The deadline is 15th January. More details here: https://new.devon.gov.uk/educationandfamilies/school-information/apply-for-a-school-place/apply-for-a-primary-school-place. Please see us if you need any support.
- VACANCIES – Clerk to governors, Play leader and TA job advert here.
- You may qualify for Pupil Premium and Free School Meals. Please see here. It can dramatically help the school in these times of decreasing education finances.
- Term dates for the academic year 2018-2019 have been agreed by the governors. Please view here.
- This academic year will be the last where we have a two week half term in May, following our trial.
- Swimming details here.
- Club details here.
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Autumn Term 2017
Monday 11th December- Nursery Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Monday 11th December- Reception Christmas Party from 1.30-3.30pm
Tuesday 12th December- Years 5 and 6 Christmas Party 1.30pm-3pm
Tuesday 12th December- Rowan Class to sing carols to the EDC tenants at the Venture Hall from 2-3pm
Wednesday 13th December- End of Term Service at St Peter’s Church from 10-11am
Wednesday 13th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from (Leave school at 12.50pm to walk to the church. Please can children be collected from the church at 4pm)
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church (Please can KS2 meet us at the church at 8.30am)
Thursday 14th December- Christmas Lunch
Thursday 14th December- Years 1 and 2 Christmas Party from 9-11am
Thursday 14th December- Year 6 to sing carols at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service at St Peter’s Church from 6-7.15pm (ticketed event)
Friday 15th December- Years 3 and 4 Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Friday 15th December- End of Term (Parents can collect at 1.30pm)