29th September - Need To Know
What’s going on next week?
- Swimming details here.
- Club details here.
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Need to know:
- Sign up for parents evening here! 17th or 19th October.
- You may qualify for Pupil Premium and Free School Meals. Please see here. It can dramatically help your child and the school.
- STILL NEED A FEW MORE PUPILS PLEASE! We need your help with bag packing! Please see here.
- Refugee bags to be returned by tomorrow (Friday 29th) please.
- Reading logs are finally here! Please transfer signatures across. You could write ‘Read 10 times in old log’ and sign that. This is important, as signatures go towards house points and non uniform days! Please read the instructions inside the front cover.
- Girls football club for KS2 girls on Monday after school. Newcomers needed!
- Friday 29th September- Y6 Macmillan Coffee Morning from 2pm in the Venture hall
- Sunday 8th October – Harvest Festival at St. Peter’s Church 11am
- 15th October, 10.30am. Family friendly service at the school, particularly around the refugee collection. Bring and share lunch if you want to afterwards.
- 17th and 19th October – Parents evening.
- Chance to hear from a renowned expert on health. See here.
- Don’t forget your tickets for the Big Cheese! (Not a cheese and wine evening…..)
Dates for the Autumn Term 2017
Tuesday 3rd October- Governors Resources Committee Meeting from 6-8pm in the Staff Room
Sunday 8th October – Harvest Festival at St. Peter’s Church 11am
Monday 9th October- Thursday 12th October- Year 6 London Residential
Tuesday 17th October- Parents’ Evenings from 4-7pm
Wednesday 18th October- KS2 Class to give a musical performance at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 19th October- Parents’ Evenings from 4-7pm
Friday 20th October- PTA Film Night from 5-7.30pm
Monday 23rd- Friday 27th October- Half Term
Thursday 2nd November- PTA AGM from 8-9pm in the Staff Room
Tuesday 14th November- Governors Teaching and Learning Committee Meeting from 6-8pm in the Staff Room
Monday 20th November 4pm – hear from Dr Bert Bond on children’s health. Click here.
Friday 24th November PTA Christmas Fayre from 5-8pm
Tuesday 28th November- Full Governing Body Meeting in the Staff Room from 6-8pm
Friday 1st December- Budleigh Late Night Shopping Event
Tuesday 5th December- Reception Christmas Performance from 9.30-10.30am in the School Hall
Wednesday 6th December- KS1 Christmas Performance from 10-11am in the School Hall (ticketed event)
Thursday 7th December- KS1 Christmas Performance from 10-11am in the School Hall (ticketed event)
Thursday 7th December- A KS2 Class to sing carols at The Firs Residential Home from 10.30-11.30am
Thursday 7th December- A KS2 Class to sing carols at Shandford Care Home from 2-3pm
Friday 8th December- Nursery- My First Nativity Performance from 9.30-10.30am in the School Hall
Friday 8th December- Mince Pie Event from 2-3.30pm
Monday 11th December- Nursery Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Monday 11th December- Reception Christmas Party from 1.30-3.30pm
Tuesday 12th December- Years 5 and 6 Christmas Party 1.30pm-3pm
Wednesday 13th December- End of Term Service at St Peter’s Church from 10-11am
Wednesday 13th December- Christmas Lunch
Wednesday 13th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from 1.20-4pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from 9-12 (please can children register at school with their class teacher at 8.45am prompt)
Thursday 14th December- Years 1 and 2 Christmas Party from 9-11am
Thursday 14th December- Year 6 to sing carols at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service at St Peter’s Church from 6-7.15pm (ticketed event)
Friday 15th December- Years 3 and 4 Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Friday 15th December- End of Term (Parents can collect at 1.30pm)