22nd September - Need To Know
What’s going on next week?
- Swimming details here.
- Club details here.
- Current menu here. (There may be some last minute changes, as one of our ovens has broken).
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Need to know:
- We need your help with bag packing! Please see here.
- KS2 girls football club starts on this Monday. Please can year 3 and 4 girls carry on with Netball club until the weeks that Killer can not do. There will be a chance for more football during the year.
- ECC open evening is next Thursday (28th) for year 6 parents and children.
- Sunday 24th September – Harvest Festival at St. Peter’s Church 10am
- Friday 29th September- Y6 Macmillan Coffee Morning from 2pm in the hall
- 15th October, 10.30am. Family friendly service at the school, particularly around the refugee collection. Bring and share lunch if you want to afterwards.
- Don’t forget your tickets for the Big Cheese! (Not a cheese and wine evening…..)
- Please can all hair braids be removed by the end of this week.
Dates for the Autumn Term 2017
Sunday 24th September – Harvest Festival at St. Peter’s Church – 10am
Thursday 28th September- Rown and Chestnut classes trip to@Bristol
Friday 29th September- Y6 Macmillan Coffee Morning from 2pm in the hall
Tuesday 3rd October- Governors Resources Committee Meeting from 6-8pm in the Staff Room
Monday 9th October- Thursday 12th October- Year 6 London Residential
Tuesday 17th October- Parents’ Evenings from 4-7pm
Wednesday 18th October- KS2 Class to give a musical performance at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 19th October- Parents’ Evenings from 4-7pm
Friday 20th October- PTA Film Night from 5-7.30pm
Monday 23rd- Friday 27th October- Half Term
Thursday 2nd November- PTA AGM from 8-9pm in the Staff Room
Tuesday 14th November- Governors Teaching and Learning Committee Meeting from 6-8pm in the Staff Room
Friday 24th November PTA Christmas Fayre from 5-8pm
Tuesday 28th November- Full Governing Body Meeting in the Staff Room from 6-8pm
Friday 1st December- Budleigh Late Night Shopping Event
Tuesday 5th December- Reception Christmas Performance from 9.30-10.30am in the School Hall
Wednesday 6th December- KS1 Christmas Performance from 10-11am in the School Hall (ticketed event)
Thursday 7th December- KS1 Christmas Performance from 10-11am in the School Hall (ticketed event)
Thursday 7th December- A KS2 Class to sing carols at The Firs Residential Home from 10.30-11.30am
Thursday 7th December- A KS2 Class to sing carols at Shandford Care Home from 2-3pm
Friday 8th December- Nursery- My First Nativity Performance from 9.30-10.30am in the School Hall
Friday 8th December- Mince Pie Event from 2-3.30pm
Monday 11th December- Nursery Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Monday 11th December- Reception Christmas Party from 1.30-3.30pm
Tuesday 12th December- Years 5 and 6 Christmas Party 1.30pm-3pm
Wednesday 13th December- End of Term Service at St Peter’s Church from 10-11am
Wednesday 13th December- Christmas Lunch
Wednesday 13th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from 1.20-4pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from 9-12 (please can children register at school with their class teacher at 8.45am prompt)
Thursday 14th December- Years 1 and 2 Christmas Party from 9-11am
Thursday 14th December- Year 6 to sing carols at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service at St Peter’s Church from 6-7.15pm (ticketed event)
Friday 15th December- Years 3 and 4 Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Friday 15th December- End of Term (Parents can collect at 1.30pm)