Job Vacancy - Budleigh Salterton Health & Wellbeing Hub
Westbank are seeking a dynamic individual to manage the new Budleigh Salterton Health & Wellbeing Hub.
The Hub which opened in October 2017 consists of NHS outpatient services, community services, day centre, gym, nursery and café. It is recognised as a ground breaking initiative which is receiving national interest.
We are therefore looking for an experienced operational manager to lead the Hub into the next stage of its exciting development.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of the day to day operation of the hub;
- Working in partnership with key stakeholder to develop health and community support initiatives;
- Maintaining and implementing governance and compliance procedures;
- Ensuring that the hub meets the needs of the local community;
- Developing the business plan to ensure sustainabilty of the project though income generation and activities.
The position will be based at Budleigh Salterton Hospital and Westbank, Exminster, Exeter and is available on a permanent basis.
Full details can be found here: https://www.westbank.org.uk/centre-manager-budleigh-salterton-community-hospital-health-and-wellbeing-hub
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 19th March. Interviews will be held Monday 26th March.